JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Innovative Marketing Services
I primarily offer 7 services, as well as some related products:
Marketing Strategy development
Marketing Strategy is not a luxury but the foundation for business success, It comprises a measurable Master Plan within which all tactical actions must take place.
I first have a 1-hour explorative meeting with the relevant role-player(s). NB: Free of charge, with no obligation on the prospective client’s side.
If they decide to use my services, we set dates for the next steps – a “Bosberaad”, with all relevant role-players attending on 2 consecutive days from 4 – 9 pm (or later, if necessary); followed by a 3 – 4 hour session 7 – 10 days later. A master template © results in a comprehensive marketing strategy in writing after the final session.
My fee is negotiable, depending on the size/complexity of the business (VAT not applicable). NB:
Marketing related Seminars and In-house Workshops
Seminars can be tailored for full-day or half-day. Presented to Business Chambers or other groupings; individual businesses, or businesses clubbing together to reduce costs. Unlimited attendance. Fee negotiable.
In-house Workshops are conducted at the client’s premises for a maximum of 50 attendees. All workshops are full-day (except “Sales Chassis Plans and Presentation Skills” – minimum of 1½ days recommended, and a maximum of 30 attendees accepted). Seminar and Workshop topics are “Marketing and Selling – there is no magic”; “Practical Advertising for small to medium sized businesses”; “Sales Chassis Plans and Presentation Skills”; “Customer Care for the Total Buying Experience”; “Marketing Strategy demystified”; “The Master Key to Successful Marketing, Selling and Customer Loyalty”; and “Practical Long-term Motivation”. Fee:: R3 300 per day, irrespective of number of attendees. (CCBC members pay only R2 950). Workbooks are supplied electronically.
NB: Tailor-made seminars or workshops on different topics can be negotiated.
NNB: I can also deliver Keynote Addresses on the above or related topics, or act as MC at diverse events.
Aimed at achieving two goals:
· To empower people to make the paradigm shift from Salary Earner mentality to Entrepreneur
· To ensure success through proper Strategising, Systems, Skills and Techniques
Aimed at people who want to start their own business a well as people who have been/are about to be retrenched
NB: For groups of 10 or more, I am prepared to train country wide. Fee: Negotiable.
Your most important marketing document is the homepage of your website – a highly specialized “sales letter” that should turn Suspects into Prospects. Many websites are fully SEO (Search Engine Optimized), attracting numerous “hits” per day but a disproportionately low percentage of enquiries – indicating that the homepage copy is not effective. I use the international AIDA approach to turn Hits into Enquiries, bearing in mind that you have 4 seconds to attract the attention of the Suspect; and then 14 seconds to turn him into a Prospect – else he clicks out. (AIDA = attract Attention; arouse Interest; create Desire; instigate Action – this requires a special writing technique). Fee: R900, + R300 for a pre-meeting – recommended (outside the Greater Pretoria Area a travelling fee of R2/km applies). NB: Fee is considerably less for Marketing Strategy Development clients, and no pre-meeting is required. NNB: R750 + R200 for CCBC members.
· E-book, “The Master Key to Success in Business and Personal Relations” available at http://www.bodymindfound.co.za/ebooks.php Price: $22.50
· ‘n Stel van 3 CDs oor bemarkingstrategie-ontwikkeling. Bevat 6 radio-onderhoude met my van 30 minute elk. Professionele Bemarkingstrategie-inligting in Afrikaans is skaars. Prys: R180 – sluit aflewering (Groter Pretoria Area) in, of posgeld landwyd. (CCBC lede: R160).
· A set of 2 CDs by Robin J Elliott, President of the DollarMakers International Joint Venture Club, “How to Start your Business with No Money and No Risk” and “How to Grow your Business with No Money and No Risk. Price: R130 – including delivery or postage. (CCBC members: R110).
· “How to Manage your Thoughts and Emotions and be Happy Most of the Time”, a CD by Robin J Elliott. Price: R80 – includes delivery, or postage if outside Pretoria Area. (CCBC members: R70).
Statements in Steel structured business opportunity
Comprehensive information at www.statementsinsteelsa.co.za
· Live background piano music for any occasion*
· One-man Band performances for weddings or other functions (Sixties, Seventies & Eighties evergreens)*
· Two One-man Cabaret Shows (English/Afrikaans)* *To book me for any event, phone 079 634 1340
· Solo piano music CD, “Marnus Magic” available – evergreens from the past 50 years.
· One-man Band CD, “Liefsongkies/Love Songs” available – Marnus playing and singing his own compositions.
Comprehensive information, demo tracks & DVD, and buying facility available at www.marnusmusic.co.za
Don’t take my word for what my services can do for your business – see what my clients say at www.bodymindfound.co.za
BA Hons (Media Science); Assessor (SAQA); Mastermind Marketing (Abraham Foundation
|Back||Back to top|